Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall & Winter Skincare

During the fall and winter months we all know that the weather can be very harsh on our skin so, I decided to share with everyone what helps keep my face clean, moisturized and acne free.

  I love these makeup remover towelettes because they remove all the makeup on my face even waterproof mascara, and we all know how hard that is to remove. I purchased mine at Rite Aid but you can get yours at any store like Target or Cvs.

This ultra gentle cleanser is a rich soap free liquid that gently cleanses my skin without drying it out. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. One of the reasons I really love this cleanser is because it has vitamins A, C, E, green tea extracts and Coenzymes Q10 to assist in minimizing free radical induced skin damage while aiding in restoring healthy skin.


 
  I use this Peppermint & Aloe Soap when I feel I need a good exfoliate. This soap contains crushed almonds and baking soda, two ingredients that I know work very well in exfoliating my skin. The crushed almonds removes old dead skin cells and speeds up cell renewal enabling new healthy skin cells to grow.                            
                                           
 After all the cleansing that I do to my face I MOISTURIZE.  You must moisturize your skin especially in the fall and winter months because the wind can be brutal to your skin. This coconut oil is a must for me. I love it! Its not oily and it absorbs right into my skin. I also use this in my hair after I wash and condition it. I scoop out a dollop size amount to rub through my wet hair and then I style my hair as usual without rinsing it out. I use that amount because my hair is really thick and long. I also use this coconut oil for my body after I shower. It really makes my skin feel soft and hydrated without feeling oily and smelling like coconuts.

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil has many uses, I don't know all of them but there are books out there that can give you a more in depth insight about it. I only use it for the purposes mentioned above!


These are the things that I use for ME, what works for me may not work for everyone else. So please use these products at your own risk!


Products used:
*Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes: Rite Aid/ Cvs/ Target

*CosmedicDerm Ultra Gentle Cleanser: www.cosmedicderm.com developed by Dr. Shauna Ryder Diggs (My Dermatologist)

*Peppermint & Aloe Soap: Walgreens, Vitamin Shoppe

*Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: Trader Joe's


Thanks for visiting!

Kisses
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment