Monday, December 2, 2013

Soft Peach,Nude & Camo

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your love ones, and I know you all had something to be Thankful for! I really enjoyed my Thanksgiving break, I did nothing but rest and relax and now I'm anxiously awaiting the Christmas Holiday!
 Now on to my OOTD, I chose to wear my camouflage pants with a soft peach blouse. My blouse has lace across the back shoulders and the front which made it very feminine. I wanted to soften the look of the camouflage so it didn't look to harsh. I hope you all enjoy the look. Feel free to comment below.



Outfit Details:

Faux Leather Jacket: New York and Co
Blouse: Forever 21
Pants: Dots
Shoes: Nine West
Hat: Old
Purse: Coach
Jewelry: My own


Thanks for visiting
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment